Cannot login on ranking server

General PokerTH Issues
Spencer

I've emptied the cache folder (as suggested here viewtopic.php?f=24&t=16&sid=da9eeaa1341 ... 0dbd500021) but I still can't connect.

This is the message I get:
boehmi

We're trying to fix the problem this afternoon. It was too late last night and we had to call it a day. So please be patient.

In the meantime you could use the manual settings for the old server

IP: 176.9.112.241
server port: 7234

But there is almost nobody on it right now.
Spencer

It works right now.

I'll wait with playing till the statistics/ranking page is back, because that's more fun for me.

Thanks for the hard work!
Botzelei-Gesetz

Hello I'm Botzeleigesetz.
I can from now on play as Botzelei-Gesetz.
However, the account I set up here won't work for logging in to the sever that allows ranking. Please help.

Tyvm for reconstrcuting and reenabling and the fun, boehmi, sp0ck.

PS, can someone please send me a registering link for the BBC-discord server or post here? Tyvm in advance.
Last edited by Botzelei-Gesetz on Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ollika

Hi, I see servers, but when I try to login I get the invalid username/password dialog...
Botzelei-Gesetz

...not even after a password reset. Must be something on my side?
admin
Site Admin

Please edit your password here in the forum - top right in your user-control-panel.

... and no worries - we will get you back in ;-)
Botzelei-Gesetz

admin wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:40 pm Please edit your password here in the forum - top right in your user-control-panel.

... and no worries - we will get you back in ;-)

I already have, after boehmi told me - and it didn't work. I'm using my second passwort here to log in, no problem, however in the game it won't work.
ollika

It works now !
Note : It doesn't work if you change your password in profile.
You have to disconnect, go to login page and click 'forgot password', then click the link in the mail you received to redefine a new password
and tadaaa ! you can connect to official server.
Just2Play

Can't login, reset password twice did not work.