Local user groups?

General PokerTH Issues
_dustpuppy_

Hi everybody,

is there anybody interested in building PokerTH Local User Groups? Or are there already any groups?

I like it very much whith Poker TH to have the possibility playing poker any time I want to. But I like the idea too, to play with community members AFK - say once in 1/2 year or something. As a nice sportive event ... what do you think?

Greating out of the dust from a puppy :D
<_dustpuppy_ aka="realhuman"/>
boehmi

maybe this is what you're looking for?

viewforum.php?f=16
_dustpuppy_

Hi, thanks for your reply! But no - I am looking for people who like to meet and play in "real live". With the same conditions as in poker-th-online ... no cash! Just having a nice evening/weekend/whatever with playing poker in a friendly community.
_dustpuppy_

For example: "PokerTH-Local-User-Group Germany-Niedersachsen" each 1st Weekend in March and September ... organisation has to be coordinated bei PokerTH-members on site.
boehmi

I understood you. You can organize it and open a thread in the "Community events / Local User Groups" subforum. I just created it.

viewforum.php?f=25
_dustpuppy_

Uuups ... like socializing all in ... *g

thank you very much - I started with two threads ... could you please stick on top the first thread? viewtopic.php?f=25&t=449
boehmi

If you could just emphasize that playing for money on this site is strictly prohibited. Players will be banned and tables closed.

If you play for money privately at a location it's your responsibility to follow local gambling laws.
_dustpuppy_

Oh - I do NOT want to play for money ... not online and not in private ... uhhh ... please, no misunderstanding ... sure, I will emphasize it in the thread!!
boehmi

_dustpuppy_ wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:35 pm Oh - I do NOT want to play for money ... not online and not in private ... uhhh ... please, no misunderstanding ... sure, I will emphasize it in the thread!!
Yes, I know. But other people might not understand.