Player reporting

General PokerTH Issues
habibi

Hi, i havent found anything where i could report a player.
I got heavily insulted and threatened with physical violence by user edelbert during a game for no reason. I have seen this specific user doing the same with other players in the past. In my opinion such a behavior is poisen for every community. new players will leave soon if they only get insulted and threatened, which is a real problem. for this im reporting this player, and hoping for an admin to sanction that kind of bullying.

Thet incident appeared during the following game. admins pls check the chatlog.

5/5
2022-05-01 14:45:54 - 2022-05-01 15:28:07

I hope something will be done with this matter as i like this community a lot and like to play with most of you. i dont want to see my self forced to leave because a few antisocial individuals.

Thanks for you attention
boehmi

Please either post a screenshot here or send it to webmaster@pokerth.net in the future. We don't ban people without evidence. Otherwise we would be open to false accusations.

In edelbert's case it's not required anymore. I've seen him insulting other players repeatedly today and banned him.

Thanks for reporting
habibi

thank you boehmi.
i thought you might be able to review the chatlogs. but okay if it ever happens i will proceed as described by you. im not a guy that reports every little insult, but with this guy was over several days.
Thanks again for taking care of this issue. have a nice sunday.
Huckleberry

edelbert was banned from BBC quite some time ago.
How to register: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=29
Reset password: app.php/user/forgot_password