still can not login

Have found Bugs? You can post it here.
gentle_kill

why? just created a new account, yet again. Can't login. Why
boehmi

gentle_kill wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:57 am why? just created a new account, yet again. Can't login. Why
Your email address got mixed up with your other account. I guess you changed the email address of the other account when it was still possible. This caused the problem. I fixed the account gentle_kill and it works now. If you want to play with the other account, you'll need to go through the "Forgot Password" process.
gentle_kill

ok, works now, thx
BcefromGPT

Same issue for me, impossible to log in to play my favorite game.
boehmi

BcefromGPT wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:37 pm Same issue for me, impossible to log in to play my favorite game.
There is a mix up with 3 usernames and 2 email addresses. The other usernames are BCE_GPT and GptBce. Do you remember what you did when you created these accounts? It might help to fix a possible bug.

Let me know which account(s) you want to keep and I'll sort it out. Keep in mind that you can only have one account per email address.
BcefromGPT

Yes I've tried many times. None of them are working. Can you just keep BcefromGPT and kill the others please?
Clauda Clauda

Bonjour,
pouvez vous supprimer tous mes comptes jeux et forum sur le site car je n'arrive pas à me connecter pour jouer.
Je vais recréer un pseudo et mdp pour le site et jeu.
Merci
boehmi

BcefromGPT wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:35 am Yes I've tried many times. None of them are working. Can you just keep BcefromGPT and kill the others please?
your account is working now
boehmi

Clauda Clauda wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:09 am Bonjour,
pouvez vous supprimer tous mes comptes jeux et forum sur le site car je n'arrive pas à me connecter pour jouer.
Je vais recréer un pseudo et mdp pour le site et jeu.
Merci
J'ai corrigé votre compte et cela fonctionne maintenant. Faites-moi savoir si vous souhaitez toujours que je supprime votre compte.

I fixed your account and it is working now. Let me know if you still want me to delete your account.
Clauda Clauda

re bonjour
ça fonctionne , merci beaucoup .
Cordialement