Set minimum action time higher

Tell us what do you like to have in PokerTH
skza

Play in 5/5 is a training for the brain. We analyse and choose quickly. I think it's nice. Bingo players are not majority. This is as pool, play snooker is a training for the 8 Pool.
BadPhilIvey

I want everyone to vote politically as I do because it is obvious that not doing so is dumb. Come on, d00d

It seems you want your opinion shoved down our throats. As Sp0ck points out, Create a game with your settings and you'll see how many agree.
bonobo

Perhaps those wishing more than 5 sec could join the AARP PokerTH. Oh yeah, doesn't exist...hmm wonder why??? Love the option to set times but 5 to 7 sec seem the most frequent. Works for the chimp!
The absence of evidence ...is indeed evidence of absence!
Garden-Gnome

Those who like to play quickly should be allowed to create 5s games. Those who wish more time to act should create games with a longer timer.
If you join a game knowing the timer is not to your liking then you should be stoic and take your medicine without bit%hing.
I like a long timer and should I choose to let the timer expire without clicking, it is perfectly within the rules to take all the time I am allotted.
The software is designed to accommodate fast and slow players and yet people still complain.
I love and respect you all without prejudice and intend to create some ranked games with a 15 to 25 second timer.
Will call the game Gnome's Garden.
pokerflo

Fast games are nice, but on a few occasions, almost everyone wishes they could have more time for a really important decision.
Precisely for this reason, in some poker tournaments, there are "Time Chips".
It would be nice if PokerTH could support such a feature.
Tetrapak

I play a lot live and would like to have an option where for example: a mode where you have a voice chat in the game and enough time to make your own decision.
boehmi

Set your own delays and timeouts and open a game.

bugs

Time increases is not a problem for our little private game but the number of seats is. PokerTH popularity at the Vets Club is growing, we usually have one or two more players that cannot join because of the 10-seat limit. Tournament games will place an extra player or two at the same 10 player table until things clear up. What do you think about an increase in the number of game participants? BBC games in some situations would if they could use an extra seat or two. I do know a regular sit-down table is 9 and a dealer but this in digital poker we have tools to shrink things. 😂