New suggestions

Tell us what do you like to have in PokerTH
dH.moo

Hi,
I reallyreally like the PokerTH client, but I would really like to see bigger tournaments like the ranked gamesand more like cash game tables.

Tournaments
I would really like to see tournaments really integrated into the client where you sign up for a tournament and get automaticly assigned to a table and when there are fewer players in the tournament tables will merge automaticly, like in other poker apps. Would be really fun to see that in the future.

Cash
Sometimes I don't got the time to actually wait for a game to fll up with 10 players and play that full game so i would really like to see a more cashgame like gametype where you can come and go whenever you want.

Sadly pokerstars only give you the option to play with real money in my region so i moved here and I like it
Greetings moo
dH.moo

ah and the option to play multiple tables at once would be nice
boehmi

dH.moo wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:15 pm Hi,
I reallyreally like the PokerTH client, but I would really like to see bigger tournaments like the ranked gamesand more like cash game tables.

Tournaments
I would really like to see tournaments really integrated into the client where you sign up for a tournament and get automaticly assigned to a table and when there are fewer players in the tournament tables will merge automaticly, like in other poker apps. Would be really fun to see that in the future.

Cash
Sometimes I don't got the time to actually wait for a game to fll up with 10 players and play that full game so i would really like to see a more cashgame like gametype where you can come and go whenever you want.

Sadly pokerstars only give you the option to play with real money in my region so i moved here and I like it
Greetings moo
We don't have the manpower at the moment to make such big changes.
dH.moo wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:16 pm ah and the option to play multiple tables at once would be nice
dito