Ideas

Tell us what do you like to have in PokerTH
dH.moo

Hi,

Copy and paste
It would be nice to be able to copy things in and out of the Client, which isn't possible at the moment.

Smaller Ranked Tables
I think it would be nice if ranked tables would be only 6 players instead of 10 because it would be faster to find 6 ppl to pla. I mean the waiting times are not that long but it would also be nicer if you play 6 handed cause a Game most likely wouldn't take that much time.

Cash Games like tables
It would be really nice if there would be an option to play cash game type tables where you could come and go whenever you want and just play a few hands. At the moment you basicly need to play a full match which can take a lot of time. Thats something i really miss atm cause pokerstars doesn't give you the options to play playmoney tables anymore in europe.

Desing in the Android App
It would be nice to get the PokerTH app on the Google Play Store. Atm you need to install the app with an .APK file. The font in the app is like really really small and its hard to read things in the Client.

Multi Table Tournaments
If you get the manpower at some point it would be really really nice to have multi table tournaments in the Client and it would really lift the app to another level. Even if it takes a long time im ok with waiting. I mean the ranking system and the tables are cool but bbc is just one table aswell and it doesn't feel like a real tournament. But I have to say the blinds in the BBC Cups are much better than in the normal games.
sp0ck

Hi dH.moo,

thank you for your ideas.

Before there will be a plan for any new features like implementing new game variants, there will be a webapp client first - which will in fact re-solve two points on your list: Copy&Paste, mobile layout.

Unfortunately the dev team consists of 2 people only, doing stuff here in their free time - with only one programmer - so there is really not much to expect in the near future.

Sorry for that.

Kind regards,
sp0ck
dH.moo

live long and in prosper