Option to mark a fellow player with negtive star for oneself

Tell us what do you like to have in PokerTH
Lola1980

Hi there,

I was wondering whether there is an option to somehow mark a player, not by the usual stars, by maybe by a red exclamation mark for one self so you can re-recognise for example players who just enter a game to go all in straight away and in every round thereafter?

Just an idea. :-) I noticed since the server change it was gone wayyy quieter, before that there were so many people who did this.

KR,

Lola1980
boehmi

Lola1980 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:05 pm Hi there,

I was wondering whether there is an option to somehow mark a player, not by the usual stars, by maybe by a red exclamation mark for one self so you can re-recognise for example players who just enter a game to go all in straight away and in every round thereafter?

Just an idea. :-) I noticed since the server change it was gone wayyy quieter, before that there were so many people who did this.

KR,

Lola1980
Unfortunately there is no such thing. I mark these players with 1 star and sometimes add a note to them. But this you will only see once the game started.

You need to learn how to deal with these players. If there is more than one, wait until they eliminate themselves and only one is left. With only one of those players you need to play very tight and wait for JJ+.
Timelord2067

As with the previous poster, I mark users with one star (I wasn't aware we could add a note - I'll have to look for that) Essentially for me, three stars is zero, two minus one, and one star is minus two stars.

Hopefully the stars from multiple users aren't added together?
boehmi

Timelord2067 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 1:01 pm Hopefully the stars from multiple users aren't added together?
Each user has his own entry in your config.xml

Code: Select all

<PlayerTooltips value="Timelord2067(!#$%)(!#$%)2(!#$%)" />
_dustpuppy_

Hi Lola1980,

one way is, that we have to deal with each other - my second way is the funtion to ignore someone. When you ignored someone, the avatar at the table is hided. If you did so, there is no more (annoying) text in the chat-window from the ignored user at the table.

Greets from the _dustpuppy_
<_dustpuppy_ aka="realhuman"/>
jericho

"Each user has his own entry in your config.xml"

Where is the config.xml file??
boehmi

jericho wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 2:05 pm "Each user has his own entry in your config.xml"

Where is the config.xml file??
Depends on which OS you use. In Linux it's in ~/.pokerth/ , in Windows it should be in %appdata%\pokerth\

Otherwise use the search function of your OS.
jericho

Thanks a lot ! :D