still can not login

Have found Bugs? You can post it here.
guideconde

I created my account and I can't connect to play, it says my username and password are wrong or at another time they say it's not possible
boehmi

guideconde wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:06 pm I created my account and I can't connect to play, it says my username and password are wrong or at another time they say it's not possible
I understood you. I can see that your gaming account didn't get created due to something blocking the JavaScript on our site. The solution is to reset the password. This will re-attempt to create the gaming account.

The forum account is different from the gaming account.
boehmi

nicola wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:23 pm io mi sono registrato e ho fatto l'accesso al sito ma se ci provo dal gioco mi dice errore riprova piu tardi
si prega di reimpostare la password qui

https://www.pokerth.net/app.php/user/forgot_password

Assicurati che JavaScript non sia bloccato. Dopodiché, il tuo account di gioco dovrebbe funzionare.
user7

I just registered an account, but I can't use it to login to the app.

I'm promted with the following error:

> Invalid login.
> Please check your username and password.

username and password are correct, since I can use the same to login to this forum.

I use PokerTH 1.1.2
I can login as a guest.
I can't login with my account.
boehmi

I moved your post into this topic. The solution is to reset your password as written here

viewtopic.php?p=4633#p4633
tryagain

I needed to re-register because I used a disposable email and because of that couldn't reset the password.
But reset password worked for me for the freshly registered account.

Thanks for the support.