Game works fine I just can't log in to the multiplayer game

Have Problems with PokerTH Installation? Here you will find Help.
MrMoorre

I have played this game a lot over a year ago and ran into this same problem of getting a invalid user name and PW. That's why I just gave up but after several new computers I decided to give it another try and I am getting the same result, same error message and would like to know what I can do about getting it fixed. I have changed provider and am on a different router and computer so how is it I am having the same issue as I did so long ago.

Well I hope you have an answer for me I will just wait and see what you got okay thanks MrMoore :lol: :mrgreen:
boehmi

Your game account does not exist. This usually happens when your browser or antivirus blocks JavaScript on pokerth.net. Please reset your password here (link in my signature) and your game account should be created. If you still have problems, try a different browser or PC.
MrMoorre

boehmi wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:15 pm Your game account does not exist. This usually happens when your browser or antivirus blocks JavaScript on pokerth.net. Please reset your password here (link in my signature) and your game account should be created. If you still have problems, try a different browser or PC.
Hey thanks for getting back to me and also I am not running any antivirus and using google Chrome not even running windows defender at the moment I will give that a try and see what happens thanks again for the quick answer.

MrMoore