banned?

General PokerTH Issues
fucksducks

apologies if this is not the right place to post this -- i hunted around for a contact form and could not find it.

i have been playing pokerth for a couple of weeks already and i love it - however just recently i was banned. i'm assuming this is because my username was inappropriate and somebody noticed? in hindsight i should have picked a more appropriate username and i apologise for that. either that or it could be because i have recently begun using a vpn and that might be used by other people so i might have been banned because multiple accounts were on the same ip? i'm not sure.

so if i'm banned because of my username, i again apologise. i would like to keep playing and i've tried to set up a new username "user4574" on a different email address using my normal ip address (no vpn), however that user will not register so i'm guessing both of my ip's are now banned? so does that mean its over for my poker playing days? am i banned completely because of this? or can you please enable my new player "user4574" and let me play again? i promise to adhere to the rules regarding inappropriate language.

thanks. -FD
boehmi

Yes, you got banned for your username.

However, the other account is not banned. Did you click the activation link in the email you got after registering?